HARO attaches great importance to healthy and non-toxic floor coverings. This is why our DISANO Design Floor by HARO is not only soft, warm to the touch, durable, easy to clean and quiet – in addition, it creates a healthy living environment. DISANO is free from PVC, plasticisers and phtalates, which is why DISANO was certified with the Blue Angel and Eco Label. This makes it the ideal floor for an appealing and inspiring home that is easy to clean and adds to a healthy living environment.
1. The SilentSense surface with its authentic wood look is elastic, soft and comfortably warm. It protects the floor, provides it with durability and is easy to clean.
2. The ElastoTec layer provides additional elasticity and walking comfort. It protects the floor from dents and penetrating moisture while ensuring improved stability.
3. The AquaReject core board based on natural materials is particularly resistant against swelling. This is why DISANO Classic Aqua is also suitable for glue-down installation in damp rooms (A0).
4. High-density cork insulation layer for reduction of room and footfall sound, as well as optimised walking comfort (1.2 mm).
Care and Cleaning
Care and cleaning of HARO flooring is a breeze with the Clean and Green cleaning products which have been produced specifically for use on HARO flooring. For more information please click here.
Request a Quote or Sample
DISANO Flooring 100% PVC Free & Waterproof
1. Pleasant warmth and comfort
Thanks to the multi-layer structure, the carefully selected materials and the SilentSense surface, your feet will never be cold with this floor.
2. Suitable for wet rooms
The waterproof DISANO Saphir and Project variants, as well as the moisture-resistant SmartAqua and Classic Aqua variants, can even be installed in the bathroom.
3. A floor that can withstand all hardships
Our design floors can withstand even the unruly gang at the next children’s birthday party.
4. Floor care has never been so easy
Quick wipe with the mop and your floor will be gleaming like new in seconds. For best results, we recommend our clean & green care series.
5. Soft yet stable at the same time
Just like cork, DISANO is also pleasantly soft. The elasticity of the floors ensures a pleasant walking sensation. What’s more, the floor is protected from dents and moisture by the SilentSense surface.
HARO’s 100% PVC- and plasticiser-free design floor for healthy living
DISANO – HARO’s PVC-free design floor for healthy living: a sophisticated combination of innovative materials and thus, a floor covering meeting the requirements for ecology and a healthy living environment.
DISANO fulfils the promises of vinyl flooring and translates them into a healthy living environment. This newly developed eco-friendly floor solution from flooring specialist HARO is produced from innovative materials that ensure that the product is completely free from PVC and plasticisers. The product thus also meets the stringent emission limits required by the ‘Blue Angel’ eco-label.
DISANO by HARO is 100% PVC-free and plasticiser-free – and has everything it takes to add that natural feel-good factor to any room. Over two metres long and 24 centimetres wide the planks create a spacious visual effect, which is further enhanced by the bevelled edges on all four sides.
WARM TO THE TOUCH
The use of carefully selected, healthy materials – structured in multiple layers – is what makes DISANO flooring so warm and pleasant to the touch.
ALSO FOR DAMP ROOMS
There is now a waterproof DISANO versions (Saphir) and a Classic Aqua with moisture protection, both all of which are approved for use in damp rooms (including the bathroom).
Living with a dog or cat is a challenge for any home, particularly for the flooring. It’s choice not only depends on the design and how easy it is to clean, but also on the animals‘ safety.
DISANO by HARO is incredibly durable, even when exposed to intensive wear and tear, for example in entry areas or when used in commercial applications.
Thanks to the additional ElastoTec layer, DISANO Classic Aqua provides a pleasantly soft walking feeling and even more elasticity.
EASY TO CLEAN
With our clean & green care series, the regular, effective and gentle care of DISANO Design Floors is child’s play.
HARO’s design floor is the ultimate in healthy living
Our DISANO design floors are completely free from plasticisers and PVC. This is also their unrivalled advantage compared to vinyl floors, which are currently available as a new variant of PVC floor coverings and still contain plasticisers. Our understanding of healthy living conflicts with the use of these materials that are hazardous to health. Unlike vinyl floors, therefore, DISANO design floors have been awarded the Blue Angel and Eco label. Your guarantee of healthy living for a more beautiful home.
- Exclusive finish for HARO PARQUET Longstrip and Plank 1-Strip
- By treating the surface with special brushes, the soft material between the annual rings is brushed down.
- Authentic feel and very natural look of the surface
- The trendy alternative to smooth surfaces
- Exclusive finish for HARO PARQUET Plank 1-Strip Plaza
- Authentic feel and very natural surface look
- Authentic texture that replicates the natural growth of the wood and emphasises the knot portions in particular.
- Together with the matt natural oil surface, the floor also looks original and modern at the same time.
- The surrounding bevel is fitted additionally to each Longstrip top-layer strip in the case of the retro brushed 3D surface. This gives each individual strip the character of parquet strips.
- Tangible natural texture
- Velvety matt surface
- Timelessly beautiful
2V : The edges are chamfered on both long sides, intensifying the emphasis of each individual board. This is what we call bevelled edges.
4V : The edges are chamfered on the long sides and the short sides – for an even better effect. The experts call this long and short side bevelling.
DISANO Classic Aqua
The comfortable one.
Our design floors offer a pleasant soft feeling underfoot thanks to the additional elasticity with the ElastoTec layer. The HydroResist coreboard makes DISANO Classic resistant to moisture, while DISANO Classic Aqua even uses an AquaReject coreboard, which makes the floor especially resistant to moisture and therefore also suitable for installation in the bathroom or kitchen. The exclusive long plank format with both Classic variants in especially natural looking styles creates an impressive sensation of space.
Dimensions: 9.3 x 235 x 2035 mm