DISANO Flooring Construction
1. The SilentSense surface with its authentic wood look is elastic, soft and comfortably warm. It protects the floor, provides it with durability and is easy to clean.
2. The ElastoTec layer provides additional elasticity and walking comfort. It protects the floor from dents and penetrating moisture while ensuring improved stability.
3. The AquaReject core board based on natural materials is particularly resistant against swelling. This is why DISANO Classic Aqua is also suitable for glue-down installation in damp rooms (A0).
4. High-density cork insulation layer for reduction of room and footfall sound, as well as optimised walking comfort (1.2 mm).
The advantages at a glance:
- 100% free from PVC, plasticisers, phthalates and heavy metals
- The feel-good floor: Soft, warm underfoot and quiet
- Uncomplicated and exceptionally easy to maintain
- Even more comfort. The ElastoTec layer ensures elasticity, stability and additional protection against moisture.
- Particularly resistant against moisture thanks to the AquaReject core board.
- Temperature-resistant and dimensionally stable
- Authentic wood styles with real bevelled edges on four sides
- Resistant to fading under UV light – no colour change
- Spacious visual impact with XL long plank format
- Quiet thanks to integrated cork insulation
- Easy to install thanks to Top Connect connection
|Board dimensions||9.3 x 235 x 2035 mm (thickness x width x length)|
|Content/pack||5 pcs. = 2.39 m2|
|Level of use (acc. to EN 685)||23/33 (For high-traffic residential and commercial applications)|
|Warranty||Up to 25 Years|
|Connection/installation system||Top Connect, glueless installation. Quick and simple to install.|
|Suitable for use with underfloor heating||Thermal resistance 0.063 m2 K/W|
|Cleaning/care||Dirt-repellent surface, simple to clean by sweeping, vacuuming or giving it a damp wipe.|
Supporting New Zealand’s Environment We’re growing a brighter future with Trees That Count, an environmental charity on a mission to plant millions more native trees throughout New Zealand. ...
Specially Impregnated Laminate Top Layer Maximum UV resistance and durability for your laminate floor Brand-name quality means more to us than just producing Premium-Quality Laminate Floors. We...
Impressive Board Formats Accentuate the effect of your room with a striking format. Emphasise the effect of the textures by consciously opting for floors with or without bevelled edges for an even...