The Design Floor DISANO Classic Aqua is particularly suitable for damp rooms thanks to a modified core layer that is particularly resistant against moisture. The multi-layer construction offers high dimensional stability and creates an outstanding degree of comfort. Due to the high durability, it is suitable for residential areas as well as commercial applications.
DISANO Classic Aqua
The advantages at a glance:
- 100% free from PVC, plasticisers, phthalates and heavy metals
- The feel-good floor: Soft, warm underfoot and quiet
- Uncomplicated and exceptionally easy to maintain
- Even more comfort. The ElastoTec layer ensures elasticity, stability and additional protection against moisture.
- Particularly resistant against moisture thanks to the AquaReject core board.
- Temperature-resistant and dimensionally stable
- Authentic wood styles with real bevelled edges on four sides
- Resistant to fading under UV light – no colour change
- Spacious visual impact with XL long plank format
- Quiet thanks to integrated cork insulation
- Easy to install thanks to Top Connect connection
1. The SilentSense surface with its authentic wood look is elastic, soft and comfortably warm. It protects the floor, provides it with durability and is easy to clean.
2. The ElastoTec layer provides additional elasticity and walking comfort. It protects the floor from dents and penetrating moisture while ensuring improved stability.
3. The AquaReject core board based on natural materials is particularly resistant against swelling. This is why DISANO Classic Aqua is also suitable for glue-down installation in damp rooms (A0).
4. High-density cork insulation layer for reduction of room and footfall sound, as well as optimised walking comfort (1.2 mm).
|Board dimensions||9.3 x 235 x 2035 mm (thickness x width x length)|
|Content/pack||5 pcs. = 2.39 m2|
|Level of use (acc. to EN 685)||23/33 (For high-traffic residential and commercial applications)|
|Warranty||Up to 25 Years|
|Connection/installation system||Top Connect, glueless installation. Quick and simple to install.|
|Suitable for use with underfloor heating||Thermal resistance 0.063 m2 K/W|
|Cleaning/care||Dirt-repellent surface, simple to clean by sweeping, vacuuming or giving it a damp wipe.|