Cleaning Instruction for HARO Timber Flooring
1. Simply use a broom or vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dry dirt.
2. Then use a microfibre mop to clean sticky spots or tougher dirt. Add a ½ dose of our amazing “Clean & Green Natural” cleaner to 5 litres COLD water and wring out the mop head well so the microfibre pad is ONLY DAMP. DO NOT use a SOAKING WET mop. Then simply damp-mop the floor. You should get approximately 40x cleans per bottle. Clean & Green Natural is environmentally friendly and adds a protective film to your floor. Wood Floor Cleaning
3. Every now and again (say once a month) give your floor a more intensive clean with “Clean & Green Active”. Apply this in the same way as the Clean & Green Natural. Afterwards, mop again with the Natural cleaner which adds that protective layer to your floor. Wood Floor Cleaning
4. If you have a floor with a Biotec (oil & wax) or Naturalin (oil) finish then once a year ‘refresh’ your floor with our Clean & Green Aqua Oil. This is a solvent free, Linseed oil based product that puts oil back into your floor. It is best applied after an intensive clean (with Clean & Green Active). Mop it onto your floor and then leave to dry for 2 hours before walking on. Wood Floor Cleaning
PLEASE TAKE NOTE – For all timber floors:
- DO NOT USE HOT/WARM WATER (COLD WATER ONLY)
- DO NOT USE A WET MOP (JUST DAMP)
- DO NOT USE A STEAM CLEANER – steam is not good for wooden floors, it expands the grain/fibres and allows dirt and moisture to penetrate and stay put.
- AVOID LETTING WATER STAND ON YOUR FLOOR
To purchase cleaning products please follow this link Care & Cleaning or Ph 0800 427669