Cleaning Instruction for HARO Laminate Floors
- Simply use a broom or vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dry dirt.
- Then use a microfibre mop. Ensure you only DAMPEN the microfibre pad with COLD water. DO NOT use a SOAKING WET mop, wring out the pad so it is just damp.
- For sticky spots or tougher dirt ( particularly in kitchens and heavy traffic areas) add our fantastic and environmentally friendly “Clean & Green Active” cleaner to the mop water. A “half dose” (this measure is on the bottle neck) is for 5 litres of cold water so there are approximately 40x cleans per bottle.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE – For Laminate Floors:
- DO NOT USE HOT/WARM WATER (COLD WATER ONLY)
- DO NOT USE A WET MOP (JUST DUMP)
- DO NOT USE A STEAM CLEANER – steam cleaner is not good for wooden floors, it expands the grain/fibres and allow dirt and moisture to penetrate and stay put.
- AVOID LETTING WATER STAND ON YOUR FLOOR.
For more information, see our Floor Care Guide.
To purchase cleaning products please Ph 0800 427 669 or click here