Quality Wood Flooring
◊ Made in Germany ◊ European Elegance ◊ Ideal for New Zealand
- Commercial & Residential applications.
- Imported direct to New Zealand from the Haro factory in Germany.
- Ecologically Sustainable, Environmentally Certified, and formaldehyde free.
- Totally Pre-Finished – ready to walk on immediately. There is no sanding, staining or lacquering required, therefore, no mess or lingering smells.
- A large range of matching Stair Nosings and Skirting boards.
- All flooring is fully warranted for laying over Underfloor Heating systems (up to 28°C).
- Locking system on all four sides for Easy Installation and exceptional stability
- 30 year Warranty in residential applications for Timber and 20 years for Laminate flooring.
HARO Flooring – Quality you can rely on every day in your home.
As Germany’s number one Wood manufacturer, HARO offers a huge choice of Timber Floors for every taste and every need – always at the cutting edge of fashion and technology. And naturally, always of the highest quality “Made in Germany” – Quality you can rely on every day in your home. Discover the variety of HARO Wood Flooring products. HARO flooring new Zealand, haro flooring new Zealand
Engineered Wood Flooring
- Premium-Quality Engineered Timber Floors for every taste and every demand – always at the cutting edge of fashion and technology.
- Quality Made in Germany is a quality you can rely on in your home day after day.
- As a leading hardwood flooring manufacturer, we are at the forefront of New Developments in the industry.
- A long tradition of working with the Natural Raw Material Wood.
As a Wood Flooring Specialist HARO Flooring New Zealand offers a wide assortment of premium Timber and Laminate Flooring options for every requirement.
HARO Flooring is the result of more than half a century of development and evolvement in flooring technology by the market leaders in Germany – Hamberger Industries. We are privileged to be able to bring HARO to New Zealand where wood flooring has always been popular. Now with German technology, you can have a real timber floor that looks fantastic for years and doesn’t crack and split due to our climate.