Quality German Timber Flooring
◊ Made in Germany ◊ European Elegance ◊ Ideal for New Zealand
Advantages of Quality Wood Flooring Made In Germany
- Ideal for Commercial & Residential applications.
- Imported direct to New Zealand from the Haro factory in Germany.
- Ecologically Sustainable, Environmentally Certified, and formaldehyde free.
- Totally Pre-Finished – ready to walk on immediately.
- A large range of matching Stair Nosings and Skirting boards.
- All flooring is fully warranted for laying over Underfloor Heating systems (up to 28°C).
- Locking system on all four sides for Easy Installation and exceptional stability
- 30-year Warranty in residential applications for Timber and 20 years for Laminate Flooring.
HARO Timber floors are very easy to maintain. Usually, all you need to do is dry clean your wood floor with a soft mop or broom, or with a vacuum cleaner with a special wood brush.
The best climate not only for your floor, but also for people’s well-being is a room temperature of about 20°C and a relative air humidity of 50% – 60%.
Our references speak for themselves
Evan & Ruth Taylor, Okuku,
Charmaine & Nigel
TDB Advisory Limited
As a Wood Flooring Specialist HARO Flooring New Zealand offers a wide assortment of premium Timber and Laminate Flooring options for every requirement.
HARO Flooring is the result of more than half a century of development and evolvement in flooring technology by the market leaders in Germany – Hamberger Industries. We are privileged to be able to bring HARO to New Zealand where wood flooring has always been popular. Now with German technology, you can have a real timber floor that looks fantastic for years and doesn’t crack and split due to our climate.